It's happening again:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/b78880ce-27da-11ea-a823-10fac181c852

On 2019-10-22 05:05, Nigel Horne wrote:

My set up hasn't changed.  If it's not working on 31.5 there's something amiss
somewhere, but not with my setup.

-Nigel

On 10/22/19, 5:26 AM, "Serguei Trouchelle" <s...@cpan.org> wrote:

     Hello,
There's something wrong with your smoker setup. On 2019-10-21 21:12, CPAN Tester Report Server wrote:
     > Dear Serguei Trouchelle,
     >
     > Please find below the latest reports for your distributions, generated
by CPAN Testers, from the last 24 hours.

CPAN Testers Preferences system at https://prefs.cpantesters.org.

("Nigel Horne" <n...@bandsman.co.uk ((root))>)

     > If you have an issue with a particular report, or wish to gain further
information from the tester, please use the 'Find A Tester' tool at
http://stats.cpantesters.org/cpanmail.html, using the ID or GUID of the report, as
listed above, to locate the correct email address.

     > You can also adjust the frequency and nature of these notifications or
unsubscribe from the notifications entirely, by going to the CPAN Testers Preferences
website (https://prefs.cpantesters.org) and login with your PAUSE credentials. You can
disable CPAN Testers notifications permanently or temporarily. If you have problems with
accessing the site, please contact the admins <ad...@cpantesters.org> and request
to be removed from the automatic mailings.

website (http://iheart.cpantesters.org)

     > One of our esteemed sponsors is Xiing - GeekUni, a Bronze Sponsors.
     >
     > Geekuni is an institute which provides online software development
courses. Every concept is presented in the context of a hands-on exercise and the
completion of the course is a fully functional piece of software.

--
     S.T.

--
S.T.