Nothing. It only happens in your smoker, and every time it looks like something removes all files while smoker is running. Are you sure you're only running one CPAN process at the time?

On 2019-12-29 07:07, Nigel Horne wrote:
What is different about your package that makes it fail in this way?

-Nigel

On 29/12/2019 02:23, Serguei Trouchelle wrote:
It's happening again:

http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/b78880ce-27da-11ea-a823-10fac181c852

On 2019-10-22 05:05, Nigel Horne wrote:

My set up hasn't changed.  If it's not working on 31.5 there's something amiss somewhere, but not with my setup.

-Nigel

     Hello,
          There's something wrong with your smoker setup.

               --
     S.T.

--
S.T.