On Fri, Aug 01, 2014 at 06:50:46PM -0400, James E Keenan wrote:
> I see from http://search.cpan.org/dist/ExtUtils-Manifest/ that you
> are the most recent releasor of ExtUtils-Manifest.

This module is maintained by the Perl Toolchain Gang, and its
repository for the CPAN distribution lives at
https://github.com/Perl-Toolchain-Gang/ExtUtils-Manifest.

> I have reviewed all remaining New or Open tickets for this distro at
> https://rt.cpan.org//Dist/Display.html?Queue=ExtUtils-Manifest.
> Those that, IMHO, warrant action have been transferred to
> rt.perl.org (since P5P is now, FBOW, the primary maintainer of this
> distro).  Some don't warrant further action.

I fear that moving the tickets into the main perl5 queue will lead to
lessened visibilty, except to the core porters who are usually occupied
with matters in core rather than supporting modules.

I would be happy to create github issues for them for tracking. Is there an
easy way of searching for these tickets in the perl5 queue?