On 08/01/2014 11:21 PM, James E Keenan wrote:

They've all been created in the last few weeks, so they're near the top
of either the New or Open queues when searched in reverse order of Last
Updated.  You can't miss 'em.

Or easier still: http://tinyurl.com/qb63sn9

Sorry, I think that was a link to rt.cpan.org. Here are the rt.perl.org tickets and my action recommendations for each.

whole name quoted filename
Review the patch I submitted:
https://rt.perl.org/Ticket/Attachment/1302699/690549/122415-0001-Have-maniread-properly-handle-whole-name-quoted-file.patch

MANIFEST.SKIP exclusions
Note that OP has responded. Maintainer should make a decision as to whether change is desired and work it out with OP.

aborting make manifest
Maintainer (Toolchain Gang, I guess) should make a decision as to whether change is desired

print STDERR vs warn
Maintainer should make a decision as to whether change is desired. Patch will be simple.

maniread on VMS
Make friends with Craig Berry :-)

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan