On 6 May 2015 at 20:44, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) <philippe.bru...@free.fr>
wrote:

> Just thinking that the "Org" intermediate bit is not really needed
> (and ugly). The said organizations are big/important enough that they
> naturally float above the "Project" level.

My disagreement there is those are not the only organisations that exist,
and others may wish to have their name.

As such, an overproliferation of Policy::<> makes it messier than otherwise.

An example might be:

 Policy::Org::Debian

or

  Policy::Org::ShadowCat

I /may/ be amenable to agree that P5P and Toolchain are more important than
that and they deserve to be allowed to not need the "Org::" bit.

But outside a very short list, they should have Org::

--
Kent

*KENTNL* - https://metacpan.org/author/KENTNL