On 05/06/2015 10:44 AM, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
On Wed, May 06, 2015 at 09:26:03AM +0200, Peter Rabbitson wrote:
Therefore I am urging you to think broader and go for:

Policy - short blurb what is this about
   Policy::Org - short sub-blurb what is this about
     Policy::Org::P5P - pumpkin maitaned
     Policy::Org::Toolchain - joint maintainership
   Policy::Project
     Policy::Project::Moose
     Policy::Project::DBIC
   Policy::Author
     Policy::Author::AUTARCH - explicitly reserved (and non-squatable, PAUSE
admins take action when needed)
     Policy::Author::RIBASUSHI

Just thinking that the "Org" intermediate bit is not really needed
(and ugly). The said organizations are big/important enough that they
naturally float above the "Project" level.

The only reason I included ::Org because it leaves the door open to "small, unimportantorganizations" before they become (potentially) big/important. This is just to explain my thinking, I am not married to the idea of ::Org::

Would documents like David's CONTRIBUTING.mkdn document that he includes in
most of his distributions fit under Policy::Author::DAGOLDEN?
That's the thing - does the distzilla cabal have a desire to unite behind a set of best practices? Then it belongs under ::Org::Dzil::...