At 6:40 PM -0700 5/14/01, Ray Dillinger wrote:
>On Mon, 14 May 2001, Faustine wrote:
>
>  >Forensic Stylistics / by G. R. McMenamin  ISBN: 0444815449
>>Elsevier Science 07/01/1993 264 pages
>
>I'm unable to find any pointers to this one.  Amazon has evidently
>never heard of it. Do you have any more information -- an LC
>number maybe, or was it republished under a different name?

Amazon is a bookseller, mainly featuring current books in print, with
a smattering of books not in print. It's where I go to order books,
but not to find older books that are not popular books.

Melvyl has this book listed. www.melvyl.ucop.edu

K5485 .M35 1993

--Tim May
--
Timothy C. May         [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Corralitos, California
Personal: b.1951/UCSB/Intel '74-'86/retired/investor/motorcycles/guns