Quoting Ray Dillinger <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> On Mon, 14 May 2001, Faustine wrote:
>

> >Forensic Stylistics / by G. R. McMenamin  ISBN: 0444815449
> >Elsevier Science 07/01/1993 264 pages
>
> I'm unable to find any pointers to this one.  Amazon has evidently
> never heard of it. Do you have any more information -- an LC
> number maybe, or was it republished under a different name?
>
>                               Bear

http://www.abebooks.com :  world's largest network of independent booksellers/
used, rare, out-of-print

     2.  McMenamin, G R Forensic Stylistics.
X 264pp. Cloth. 1993 New book [ NS ] . Bookseller Inventory # 000122
Price: # 95.00 (approx. US$ 134.88) convert currency
Presented by Thornton's of Oxford Ltd, OXFORD OX1 3AR, OXF, United Kingdom
order options

Usually they have the best deals on used books, not today I guess. But there's
a lot of good stuff on the web, here are a few more links:

Forensic Linguistics at Birmingham University:
http://www-clg.bham.ac.uk/forensic/index.html

International Association for Forensic Linguists:
http://www.english.bham.ac.uk/forensic/IAFL/index.html

Forensic Linguistics Mailbase list for discussions of Forensic Linguistic
Topics: http://www.mailbase.ac.uk/lists/forensic-linguistics/

International Association for Forensic Phonetics: http://www.iafp.net/

Hope that helps!

~Faustine.

***

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a
hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a
wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act
alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a
computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization
is for insects. --Heinlein