As jim bell twigged and as my dell was taken on one,from now on I'll draw
the blinds and not answer the door on fridays...
Post made yesterday (as comment)at melb Indymedia.
Subject: Soviet style psychiatry.A court case for human rights?
Dr lector or Sigmund Fraud?
Dr perera has been sacked by me,I refuse to see him untill my formal
complaint against him is
heard.I am not evading or discontinuing treatment as I indicated to Dr
perera's superiors.
I will see any other Dr(s) and continue medication as prescribed.I have a
good supply of olanzapine.
All this hasn't stopped Dr P seeking to have me taken to Bendigo.This was
sprung
on me today without notice.I told the case workers that I would not go
quietly unless I was
given a reason for this.They could not provide one and indicated they were
just obeying orders.
They've gone for now when I told them I would resist unless I was given a
reason."Dr P says I'm ill" is not a reason.
Apart from anything else,I dont believe I'd get a good hearing in Bendigo
on a friday evening.(They came for me around
4.30 pm.)First thing monday I shall be seeking legal advice on how to sue
Dr Perera and his employers,the Vic,health commission.END
Just noticed a related story at
Jorlins...http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A158-2002Mar21.html
Amy Goldstein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, March 22, 2002; Page A01
The Bush administration yesterday proposed changing some of the federal
rules designed to protect the confidentiality of Americans' medical
records, including the ability of patients to decide in advance who should
be able to use their personal health information.MORE...