>>Hakim drifted into his drug/hermeneutics/deconstruction reality even as
engineers were actually building the future.)

Cue song,'tomorrow belongs to me',pan down mongo's right arm.

 >>WHERE ARE THE TURNIPS IN 2002? All around. And not just in Brittny
Spears junk.

Has she been cavity searched yet?

 >>Some months back, I recollected that a test launch out of Vandenburg was
coming up. I did some quick searches, found the launch was scheduled for 10
minutes away, stood out on my deck and watched the rocket arc up over Big
Sur and head out over the Pacific. <<

Hey jims near there(Lompoc),I wonder if he saw it.Books get written in
prison here (in au) and smuggled out and published,would someone get
something out from comrade Bell,please? Thank you.

 >>30 Heinlein novels sitting on my hard disk <<

15 each following the divorce.

 >>The metapoint of my last article was that people must accept that an
untraceable system of this kind of power pretty much necessitates their
_own_ untraceability in developing and releasing the system. <<

No ego and/or meglamaniacs required,leaves Mongo outside looking in.Mongo sad.

 >>"...if Hiro Protagonist is immensely wealthy and powerful in the
Metaverse, he certainly won't be living in a shipping crate at LAX in
meatspace<<

He works for the cia,maybe under deep cover.It disturbs me that such a
totally discredited organization has writers like stephenson and Tom
Robbins,(Fierce Invalids home...)writing their hiro's (sic) as agents.This
cia mob couldn't even predict the fall of the Shah of Iran,let alone
9-11.Does tim work for the cia? He May (sic) as well.(sic) He (and declan)
are both sic(sic) fucks.Damming and diverting crypto anarchy as best they
can,luckily less attentions being paid to their cruft.

 >>I tagged Neal on this at a Hackers Conference...<<

with a paintball.

 >>It's a facet, like True Names, like Ender's Game, like Snow Crash, like
Shockwave Rider, like a bunch of other books..."<<

Like the dispossed and newtons sleep by Le Guin.

 >>I think we went off the rails way back, as people got interested in
crypto but never grasped the consequences of being able to "bobble" private
spaces, of a world in which cyberspace is "reified" by the act of creation
and ownership, where the "walls are held up" by the strength of
mathematics. This is NOT some handwaving bit of jive. This is real.<<

Actually,unless you can run this through a translator,it IS some hand jive
from a master of the art.Heil Mongo!

 >>Cypherpunks was not about Choatian gibberish about fighting corporations.<<

Choate couldnt fight his way out of a wet paper bag.The pot is abusing the
kettle here also.

 >>It was about applying the rich collection of crypto concepts and
protocols (a LOT more than simple encryption) to incorporate or reify into
constructed realities that will form the future for many of us. <<

Speakada english! This is mongoan gibberish.It will not hold water.

 >>My vision hasn't changed. <> Rant snipped <> The future's so bright, I
gotta wear mirrorshades!

Stop it Mongo...you'll go blind. Crypto winter has 5 years to go and none
of you libertarian wankers believe in global warming
anyway.roll over and go back to sleep you boring old fart.