I was thinking of organizing a small libre fonts gathering in Europe or
USA. The ATypI.org conference is in Paris in May, so I was thinking about
something in London (or Reading city) before/after that event; could also
do it in Berlin since my manager at Google is living there again atm ;) But
a lot of fonts are around New England, and I'm keen to get the parametric
axes ideas out of Font Bureau and into the wider community. If this goes
ahead outside of USA, perhaps we could figure out a way to host a larger
event for all LGM sub-communities.