Hi George,

On 17.01.20 10:47, George Bruseker wrote:
> I will point out that on the CRM site, there is also an entire architecture
> wherein each version has its own overall presentation: e.g.:
> http://www.cidoc-crm.org/Version/version-6.2.1

Wow, that is a really useful format, I didn't know it existed :-)

Especially having a concise list of all Classes and Properties and then
having all inherited Properties also listed with each class! That is
really useful when working on an implementation.

Sadly this format seems to exist only up to 6.2.2 :-(

This is not exactly to the point of what is "right" to resolve the
default URIs to but as a documentation this is much more useful to me
than the reference PDF which is the only thing linked on
http://www.cidoc-crm.org/versions-of-the-cidoc-crm. Would it be possible
to have this format also for at least the latest version?

Cheers
        Robert C.

--
Dr. Robert Casties -- Information Technology Group
Max Planck Institute for the History of Science