Hi Robert,

Yes it is really quite nice actually. A hidden gem as it were.

About why it doesn't exist past 6.2.2, it's a bit odd. I would have said it
is because it is only made for official release versions (like 6.2.1) but I
see that it has been made for other non official versions. Perhaps it
points to the need for a simple flowchart for understanding the steps that
are taken in order to produce each version since there are many products
(the word doc, the pdf, the html version in simple format, the database
version drupal, the rdf, the owl etc.).

We are aiming anyhow to make a new official release with the next SIG
(fingers crossed) which I guess would probably entail updating the drupal
resource to the latest state.

Best,

George