Hello all,

I have 2 related URI questions...

1.       Where can I find published URIs to refer to FRBRoo concepts? I am
using LIDO to map commercial products and most of these would be denoted by
FRBRoo concepts.

The LIDO spec says: "CIDOC-CRM concept definitions are given at
http://www.cidoccrm.org/crm-concepts/ Data values in the sub-element term may
often be: Man-Made Object (with conceptID
"http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/E22";), Man-Made Feature
(http://www.cidoc-rm.org/crmconcepts/E25), Collection
(http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crmconcepts/E78)."

Can I just add on the relevant FRBRoo term ID (e.g. F26 for movies) to the URI
prefix for CRM? E.g. yielding "http://www.cidoccrm.org/crm-concepts/F26";? Or is
there a dedicated FRBRoo namespace already?

2.       Is there a URI to denote CIDOC-CRM or FRBRoo itself as the "source" of
a concept? I.e. the URI for the concept scheme?

Best wishes,

Michael Hopwood
Linked Heritage Project Lead
EDItEUR
United House, North  Road
London N7 9DP
UK

Tel: +44 20 7503 6418
Mob: +44 7811 591036
Skype: michael.hopwood.editeur
http://www.linkedheritage.org/
http://editeur.org/

It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please inform the sender and delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of
this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We
cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments.
The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of the company.

EDItEUR Limited is a company limited by guarantee, registered in England no
2994705. Registered Office: 6TH FLOOR, 25 FARRINGDON STREET, LONDON, EC4A 4AB,
UNITED KINGDOM