Hi Regine!

> http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/E22
> Please let us know if these are not valid anymore

- http://www.cidoc-crm.org/crm-concepts/ returns an older version of the
spec (5.0.1).
- http://www.cidoc-crm.org/official_release_cidoc.html lists different
official namespace URIs.

On 2 Nov 2011 I raised the following issues:
- I think labels are a must for robustness and understandability (i.e. IMHO
the numbers are not enough)
- RDF names including a dot are SPARQL- and Turtle-unfriendly (cannot use
prefixes). This hinders practical development immensely: prefixes are an
essential aid to understandability.
- the RDFS doesn't define any stable URI, which hinders interoperability
The last one is now resolved, but "RDFS English labels" still uses dot...

Because of these issues, in ResearchSpace we use Erlangen CRM.
@prefix crm:  <http://erlangen-crm.org/current/> .
This URI resolves and returns the ontology, following Linked Data
principles.

Another benefit of ECRM is that it declares owl:inverseOf and
owl:TransitiveProperty