Dear Christian-Emil,

by the way, a more modest approach to prosopography (compared to snapdrgn) has
been taken here:

http://d-nb.info/standards/elementset/agrelon.owl

Unfortunately, this hasn't yet made it beyond the proposal stage. It may,
however, serve as an example of what kinds of relationships are considered
important in the library sector.

Best regards,
Detlev