Thanks Martin :)

If I understand correctly, both the type of dimension (height vs width) and the
state of the object being measured (lid-open vs lid-closed) would both end up
as external P2_has_type URIs?

_:h a Dimension ;
  label “Height of the box with the lid open” ;
  has_type <height> , <lid-open> ;
  has_value 14 ;
  has_unit <inches> .

And as the width doesn’t change depending on <lid-open> or <lid-closed> ness:

_:w a Dimension ;
  label “Height of the box with the lid open” ;
  has_type <width> , <lid-open>, <lid-closed> ;
  has_value 8 ;
  has_unit <inches> .

It seems a little jarring to have a core museum activity being treated with
(from my perspective) little regard, compared to some of the existing
distinctions made between classes with very little practical value. When the
<height> and <lid-open> URIs are not understood, let alone the unit URI, the
only thing the ontology actually captures is the value… and as E60 can be a
string, there’s not all that much value (ha!) there either.

When the answer to all questions is “Just put it in P2”, doesn’t that give one
pause that P2 is so broad as to be meaningless?

Rob