Further to my previous message - I didn’t scroll down your email to see the
second part of it - in my opinion the simplest solution to the issue of
mountains, forests etc. is typification with E55 Type; this may affect E53
Places, if you can ignore time variation and think of them as natural and
almost immutable features, as it happens for mountains, valleys etc; or, using
again an E92 Space-time Volume with types for forests, vineyards, etc. (and
also for populated places), all of which may change along time.

Typifying the general solution given in our paper fits also well with the
Garden of the Hesperides or the Forest of Brocéliande.

Best

Franco

Prof. Franco Niccolucci
Director, VAST-LAB