Dear Christian-Emil

Achille may know better, but finds are described as objects embedded in Stratigraphic Units (A7 Embedding).

Best,

Martin

On 11/6/2018 7:55 PM, Christian-Emil Smith Ore wrote:

Sorry for the typos and generally confusing text. Here is a hopefully  a better text:

AP11 has physical relation (is physical relation of)
Domain:A8 Stratigraphic Unit
Range:A8 Stratigraphic Unit

My issue was about finds as objects. That, how do one model physical relations between finds (and also modern objects like the pipe). Can a find be both an object and an A8 Stratigraphic Unit​? Double instanciation? The find being an instance of A8 Stratigraphic Unit​ as long as it is not moved?

Best
Christian-Emil

*From:* Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Christian-Emil Smith Ore <c.e.s....@iln.uio.no>
*Sent:* 06 November 2018 16:19
*To:* crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
*Subject:* [Crm-sig] CRMarcheo

Dear all,

I am working on a mapping from Norwegian excavation databases to CRM/CRMarcheo. The sets use relations like over/under between layers and other A8 Stratigraphic Units.  A question: Can a find be modeled as an instance of A11 and what about a modern drainage pipe/ditch?

Best,

Christian-Emil

------------------------------------
 Dr. Martin Doerr