Dear Francesco

I agree with your analysis. My comment last night aimed at showing in Dan’s
case the inconsistencies you explain in your message by a reductio ad
absurdum.
My questions are:
1) which E2 is not an E4, even in a broad sense?
2) which E94 (relevant, and not just purely abstract) is not also an E4?
3) Does the scope note of E94 allow the existence of some instances that
are also E4, as implied by the subclass condition and described in Dan’s
examples?
4) What is the difference between P4/P7 and P160/P162?
My answers are in the negative for all of the above, but I may be wrong.
I am not sure that E94 should end in the waste basket; perhaps it should go
in the recycle bin and be repurposed as an abstract concept like Time-span,
Place and Dimension, at the same time freeing E4 from dependence from it:
E4 would occupy some E94, not be it.

Best,

Franco