Dear all,

This subject is typical of the politically correct attitude of our times and
most people (including me) generally avoid getting involved in such discussions
- especially on social media where you would immediately get drowned in a flood
of insults - and the result is that we have a feeling of consensus on the
matter.

Now, we as a community might have a different point of view, starting with the
knowledge we have of the origin of the word "man" (please consult the wikipedia
page ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_(word) ) for a brief introduction).
Can we please avoid this kind of discussions and leave it to Twitter and
Facebook ?

Et pax in Terra hominibus bonae volontatis... (any woman feeling excluded here
?)

Have a nice day,
Pierre