I strongly agree with Florian.

It is simply right to make these changes.

________________________________
From: Crm-sig <crm-sig-boun...@ics.forth.gr> on behalf of Florian Kräutli
<fkraeu...@mpiwg-berlin.mpg.de>
Sent: 12 April 2019 11:35
To: Pierre Choffé; Athanasios Velios; crm-sig@ics.forth.gr
Subject: Re: [Crm-sig] New Issue: Re-label E22, E25, E71 to remove "Man-"

Dear Pierre and all,

I strongly disagree. This is not about the origins of the word but of its usage
and meaning in present day. The CRM should reflect (changing) knowledge
contexts and we as a community should react to and respect developments in the
world, and not decide based on our personal opinions about them.

I think this should be put up as an issue and I would vote in favour of either
suggestion: dropping ‘man’ or replacing it with ‘human’.

Best,

Florian

On Fri, Apr 12, 2019 at 12:13 PM +0200, "Pierre Choffé"