Dear Maria,

I think the complexity is from the fact that Language in the CRM is modelled as a Type, i.e. to be used for classifying things.

How about creating an E7 Activity to describe learning a language and then use P16 used specific object → E56 Language?

Or create a separate authority list of types of people: "greek speakers, english speakers, welsh speakers, etc"

Any other thoughts?

All the best,

Thanasis