Dear Martin,

Yes, maybe my blurb came out a bit as often before and confusing outside of me.
No offence intended. So avoiding lessons learned let's try again.

From the initial question it seems obvious “Birth” is too narrow as concept
that wider one is need higher up to model result. Since things have gotten
pretty complicated it needs to cover quite a lot (new reality). Out of the hat
things like

Intention
From 100% want to 100% never ever.

Process
* The old way
   — true father? (cmp truth in church books vs dna-genealogy etc)
   — a lot of cases...
* IVF
  — inside a relation
  — with donor
  — for a surrogate
*  and the latest, IVF and CRISPR
* cloning soon
* you name it

Result
* offspring, ok, not ok
* abortion
  — intentional
  — for medical reasons
  — etc
* Miscarriage

Consequence
From personal happiness or despair to global accidents as having to start a new
religion, beheading 3 wives and hunting down heretics for quite some time.

I agree with your reasoning (sometimes with ease and sometimes with some
hammering ) and that this is not how things have been documented. My point is
more that it should and the fact it hasn’t could have a lot to do with it not
being part of past reality or possible to do in available systems. So wait for
it or make it happen and adapt to new realities?

“Conception” etc seems to narrow and i’m not sure even if definable with above
in mind so “intention” sounded fluffy enough and was the best starting point i
could come up with. I’m sure there are better options.

For the rest of the family stuff, it has been discussed many times over the
years with some weirdos even asking for harmonisation with Gedcom etc So that’s
nothing new.

When i look out from my window i see our gender-certified, rainbow kindergarten
50 m away and the kids look at me disapprovingly when i say something “wrong”.
And that in my small village (500 people). Museology now sounds confusingly
genderologic. Maybe just something up here in the north but for good or bad,
addressing it properly sooner than later with modeling would be great in order
to avoid question about prejudice popping out.

I said to avoid...

best / tw