Dear all,

I think that the turn to the data is the right move here.

So some examples at hand:

Viaf - widely used ref

http://viaf.org/viaf/27251336

Emu - widely adopted collections management system

Chin makers in Canada model - national standard body Canada

It is in the requirements by researchers for building their persons model

Finally, I would come back to the initial example. The project in question
as far as I follow it, looks to extract analytic data typically encoded by
researchers in archival formats that HAVE NOT ALLOWED the precise recording
of information that they would have liked to record Analytically and
formally. Ie they are precisely trying to find good structures where there
were none. The solution is certainly not to document it as an information
object.

I am glad to keep finding examples. I hope we can use this practice
generally and could even think of formalizing a list of schemas of
reference.

Best,

George