Dear all,

Just a question here. SP5 Geometric Place Expression is to my understanding
the class we would use to describe a line, polygon etc. that is created in
an information system in order to express a declarative place SP6 that we
are using to approximate a real place E53.

I note that SP5 is a subclass of: E73 Information Object ,E47 Spatial
Coordinates, Geometry ,
E94 Space Primitive

I understand then that SP5 is both a geometric value and also an
information object.

My question is: can/should there be a harmonization between family models
such that SP5 isA D1 Digital Object. I ask this because in actual practice
I assume that most SP5 will arise out of a digital process and therefore,
we may want to make this connection.

Opinions / thoughts?

Sincerely,

George