Dear Martin, Christian-Emil, all,

In order not to block a development that seems to be largely consensual, and considering that my veto apparently violates the SIG rules, I withdraw it and simply vote NO.

If the majority thinks that the problem I have pointed to is not a problem and that the inconsistency between previous versions of the CRM and the new one in relation to the substance of this class is not an issue, especially with respect to monotonicity, I personnally have nothing to add.

With all my best wishes

Francesco