Dear all,

My homework for this issue was to check for cases of integration for sound in sound arts. I spoke with a professor of sound art in UAL and from the examples we discussed it appears that there are very few collections systematically cataloguing sound art and they hardly document anything else apart from title and artist. We could not find any projects around integration of such collections. This does not mean that there is no desire for integration from the academic perpsective, but I could not identify any domain experts working towards that direction.

All the best,

Thanasis