Maybe we have failed to document the issue in its development but my understanding was that we were looking for use cases from sound arts where a sound piece with distinct identity (for example) has been used as part of another sound piece. The integration would have been required to identify these as related separate entities thus providing an additional argument for the new class. This is different to the typical preservation metadata documented for audio recordings or performances.

All the best,

Thanasis