Hi Martin,

Quoting self, "in the idiom of CRM, I am proposing that this be restricted
to the concept of one event resulting in another event of a type.

E7 pxxx had outcome of type E55 (of an E5/7????).

So I am looking for a CRM property that would be able to denote a similar
concept to the one that the English language term 'outcome' denotes when it
is uttered.""

Best,

George