Dear Francesco,

Please let us not confuse everything. The CRM is in no ways grounded in physics. It is grounded in the scholarly views of museum curators and a set of other disciplines dealing with historical facts of the past in careful collaborations over 25 years. Please study the history of the CRM, beginning from the Smithsonian in Washington. The CRM is compatible with GIS systems, physics, biology and othersciences, but does not describe their theories, but exclusively particular facts of the past. It includes social constructs already, and no no ways excludes social disciplines.

The only real bias of the CRM is purely technological and inevitable: Information integration via machines based on binary logic, as a means to link context-free identifiable individuals from human provided data, which form a small but important subset of historical data, which the a collaborative empirical result of the work of the CRM-SIG. This determines the modelling principles of the CRM.

If you introduce other functions or principles of modeling, we have first to understand their new epistemic function in the scientific discourse, and understand if and how binary logic based machines etc, may be able to process them epistemically correctly for the intended purpose. If you introduce other functions or principles of modeling, the model will necessarily be different from the CRM itself and possibly incompatible.

This *cannot* be discussed vi a e-mail exchange, it is too complex. Any such attempt would increase the already existing confusion of epistemic and  technological insights and necessities. We have to organize vitual face-to-face meetings for that purpose.

My previous messages where *solely* about the word "outcome" and its polysemy. I perfectly understand the word. I only tried to make the CRM audience aware of the ontological methodologic questions necessary to reveal the polysemy of this word and enable choosing the senses that can be modelled adequately. I also tried, without success, to make you aware of the extreme context dependency of any such word. If this has been misunderstood, we need to discuss this *face-to-face *with enough time. The necessary explanations and disambiguations definitely exceed my writing capacities.

Looking forward to a substantial face-to-face discussion and resolution of any misunderstanding,

Best wishes,

Martin