Hi George,

May be you live in a different world, or make things artificially complex for the sake of providing absolute answers, which do not exist.

The CRM method requires research questions.

My implicit research question is simple: How do I prove that I am married? Please don't tell me by observation😁.

Just tell me how that works. For this question, for this kind of bond, in Europe today. Please answer explicitly.

Then we can discuss, if the distinction I made is practical, common sense and useful for this question or not.

Best,

Martin