Dear all,

Regarding my HW (refer the publicly accessible archival material from SeaLit and find the fields that Spectrum uses to document museum transactions), you can find the reference in this doc https://docs.google.com/document/d/1r5mgVbLmD3bwjgaWkyQapHedpplSvXEe/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs and a selection of related Spectrum categories in this https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zsoc6tCRum6OuTSveqqbpuX9D1UoRjyt/edit#heading=h.gjdgxs There is also helpful material regarding Spectrum (https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HyVxXE456MEx4MycNk3gf4UtjvANvx4H), such as an old mapping (SPECTRUM TO CIDOC CRM) and the model I proposed during 52 CIDOC CRM Meeting)

BRs

Athina