Dear Christian-Emil,

I think it is 469 and 365, as well as the introduction about compatibility of extensions:

1A new class or property is added to an extension of the CIDOC CRM, which is not covered by superclasses other than E1 CRM Entity or a superproperty in the CIDOC CRM respectively. In this case, all facts described only by such concepts are not accessible by queries with CIDOC CRM concepts. Therefore, the extension should publish in a compatibility statement the additional relevant high-level classes and properties needed to retrieve all facts documented with the extended model. This case is a monotonic extension.

We may argue that AP5 is a modification in any case, even if it ends up in complete destruction. Then, the end of existence is however not implied. Otherwise, it is a Logical OR of modification and destruction.

Opinions?

Best,

Martin