Dear All,

I think this is  a good proposal what concerns the Appellation itself. If solves the names of universals and the personal name provenance. It does however not reflect the appellations for specific instances in a given language, such as the ten thousands in the TGN.

The subtle point is that rdf label is private to the domain instance, as is LRM Nomen. Therefore the RDF language tags on labels are not on the Appellation, but on the link instance, and hence cannot be transferred to such a model.

Using a range property instead of a link property is a logical error, because it creates non-sensical associations.

Which of all these do we want, and how to model the latter?

Best,

Martin