Dear all,
we discussed CRMarchaeo and are going to make a proposel for a new version in
the next CRM-SIG.

In the discussion we encountered the issue of not having yet a policy/strategy
for implementing .2 properties which means properties related to properties.
We have one of them in CRMarchaeo:
AP13.2 justified by (is justification of)

Domain:                AP13 has stratigraphic relation to
Range:                   AP11 has physical relation to

Scope note:           This property identifies the type of physical relation
that was used to justify the type  of stratigraphic relation assigned to the
relation between two
A5<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mKPhci0Bs0b_b4DxlhlisFgWti2Zl4nCQvQqspRQSAk/edit#heading=h.2afmg28>
 Stratigraphic Modification events. Physical relations of “above” or “fills”
may justify the stratigraphic relation type “after”. Figure 7 gives a graphical
representation and Figure 6 shows an example.

I would ask to either create a new issue for the implementation of .2
properties or include the discussion in the existing issue 588 as the strategy
should be the same for .1 and .2 .
Whatever you think appropriate.

Kind regards,
Gerald