Dear George,

About the PC constructs and, in general, if this is the best method to
implement CRM's properties of properties in RDF (considering Francesco's
email and arguments): I was not involved in the initial discussions, when
the SIG first introduced the idea of property classes for implementing the
.1 properties of CRM (I see they were first introduced in Jan 2015 for crm
version 6.0). My suggestion is to first close issue 588
<https://cidoc-crm.org/Issue/ID-588-common-policy-method-for-implementing-the-.1-properties-of-base-and-extensions-in-rdf>
 *(since we have already voted for most of its sub-issues*) and then open a
new issue for discussing this aspect.

Thoughts?

Best,
Pavlos