Dear All,

I propose to *close* issue 615 by e-vote. The new text for E13 Attribute assignment has been approved already.  Trailing an issue into another entity is not good practice, but to answer the question:

*As a rule*, multiple properties of a superclass should not be specialized altogether by analogy. Properties are and must be specialized *if and* *only if* they convey a more specific meaning than the superproperty of the superclass in the context of the subclass. Obviously, there is nothing you can say about an entity that enables it to have an Identifier assigned and not only an Appellation. Conversely, there should exist at least one entity that, by its nature, cannot be assigned an identifier to.

This rule, even though general KR, may be worthwhile to be documented as another *ISSUE*. We had more frequently cases in CRM extensions, were properties were not specialized but should have been.

Best,

Martin