Dear all,

In order to avoid a lengthy complex e-mail with the updates and my remarks
on each FM,

I created a temporary html page which I hope keeps things tidy.

More details on this issue will be presented in the upcoming 58th SIG
meeting on Thursday 21 March 2024 Session 3.1.

I think it would worth having a look at the following page before the
meeting, especially the model maintainers of each FM.

https://www.cidoc-crm.org/extensions/

This page includes a table with one row per each FM.

*       First column points to a link (usually the namespace link of each
FM) which resolves in an HTML representation of the classes and properties
declaration of the model
*       Dependencies column lists the external models that have been used
for the documentation parsing of each FM. For draft or older versions I
tried to use the most recent dependencies.
*       Repository links column includes notable links to the most recent
development repository including:

*       Direct link to the latest repository development branch (master
branch is empty)
*       Link to documentation issues detected during parsing of the model
documentation for review
*       Detailed external references list
*       RDFs generation policies

*       Encodings Status column defines a status that indicates whether the
files included in the repository are ready for review and approval
*       Current maintainers column is just filled with the contacts assigned
to each FM

I will probably soon include the above description inside the page.

Cheers,

Elias

Elias Tzortzakakis

Research & Development Engineer