Hi,

I have a question about this exert from the mapguide:

   /12) Do not put directors with bullet, lightning, fireball, etc. that
   are a loop or continuous.  Example:  Do not have two directors, each
   facing each other, with a bullet wall firing into them at the side.
   /

Why is this a problem? I saw what was written below it, but don't bullets and fireballs and such explode after traveling for a bit?

The reason I am asking this, is because I am thinking of adding a new type of spell, that makes some bullets/fireballs/orsomethinglikethat, fly around you in a circle, making use of new director functionality I'm working on (allows directors to only affect a specific arch). Anybody see any issues with this? And would rule 12 of the mapguide interfere or would it be fine because the directors would only exist for a short finite time?

   Thanks,
       Alex Schultz