Anton Oussik wrote:

   -When a map maker builds over a land plot entrance, what happens to
the land plot?
Do not allow building over the entrance. That is a silly thing to do
and would only be attempted by accident.
No, I mean, if one builds a land plot somewhere, but then outside of the game a map maker changes that place in bigworld, and does something add a city there or something else the interferes with with the land plot of a player.

   -What (if anything) should be done about the potential issue of
players trapping eachother in buildable areas.
I can see this could become a major DM pain, but can not see much that
can be done - there is already word of recall. Perhaps someone else
can come up with a better idea for this.
Yes, there's already word of recall, however players can indirectly create no_magic/no_prayer areas by use of open gates. Hopefully someone can come up with a better idea for dealing with this.

   - When a plot is developed change the face on world map to reflect that.
Yes, that would be difficult, but the best way to do that would probably be with the python scripts.

   - (this one is harder) If a player buys a 2x2 set of plots, should
they be able to build a house 4 times as big, and should the world map
introduce a large building into itself whaen that happens?

I think it would be neat if they could, though it would take a bit of effort to accomplish, probably through use of python to set the tiling of the maps would be best.

Alex Schultz