On 9/29/05, Benjamin Lerman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Now, I plan to create Enchant Ring and Enchant Amulet scrolls that
> would work like Enchant Weapon, but because it demands a little more work
> than for the 2 previous patch, I'd like to know if those scrolls would
> be Ok. I'd like to also implement think like Improve resistance to `foo'
> for Weapons, but once again, would that be Ok?

The one comment I would make here is to be sure to deal with the item
power properly. What exactly 'properly' is in this context is not
neccessarily clear, too little an effect and these scrolls would make
rings overpowered, too much, and they would be useless. I would
suggest however that if the results of enchanting rings to the extent
that their stats are about the same as one with similar item power
from the item generator, then you are probably ok.

Something that does interest me though, is how you intend to fit this
in with the jeweler skill.