Hi Rick,

FWIW, yes, I do at: https://github.com/tannerrj

I opened flathub ticket for this. I will let you know when it is completed.

What are some of icons and things that you would like to see improved or updated?

I recall that 128x128 is a requirement (that is what we have) but there are optional sizes that could be provided. So nothing serious. Also, the author is - for now - just crossfire developers. I know

There is a GTKv3 client branch in the works. Does GTKv3 makes things better, or the same, or worse for FlatHub?

NOTE: The client is not ready for public use, quite a few layout bugs and issues need some more work.

Yes, standard flathub runtimes support gtk3 directly, so that would definitely help.

Short answer, yes - the Java client supports sounds. However, do you specifically mean the in-game sounds (i.e., foot steps or monster deaths) or the background music files?

Well, both. Where should these files be placed so that the java client would pick them up?

Best wishes,

Jussi Eloranta