On 1/13/23 10:53 PM, Jussi Eloranta wrote:

I just tried but could not hear any sounds.

Sound worked for me on Mac OS. but I could not get sound working under Linux for me - which I figured was a local problem as I could not get any sound to work from any source, so that is why I posted and asked for further testing.

There was also confirmation via Discord that sound worked with the client on Windows 11, JRE 8u341.

Does anyone have sound working with the JX Client on Linux?
If so, care to share any details on your set up or troubleshooting to get sound working?