From: Crosswalk-dev [mailto:crosswalk-dev-boun...@lists.crosswalk-project.org]
On Behalf Of Huang, Deqing
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 3:56 PM
To: Kis, Zoltan
Cc: crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
Subject: Re: [Crosswalk-dev] Intent to Implement: [Android] W3C SysApps
Contacts API

Hi Zoltan,

Thanks for the reply.

A quick question: is DataStore API efficient for Contacts on Android?

Unlike FxOS, it is possible that the address book be modified by other apps on
Android, while not through WebAPI. I guess in this case DataStore API must sync
with address book, so that the current application which using Contacts API can
keep its UI up-to-date. Will the DataStore API cover this and how to keep it
efficient?

Regards,
Deqing