You desperately need a change in your terminology!

> > > Hi Mikhail, Hi all,
> > >
> > > IIRC & IMHO, merging BP and EP is a NO GO from the Tizen Security Point
> > > of View. The rational is that EP to be as usable as possible from the
> > > developper scope (hybrid apps) have to be sandboxed using Smack and
> > > should not have capabilities.
> >
> > Hi José,
> > My understanding of the proposed model is that each application would
> > have two processes for itself:
> > - BP+EP+GP, serving as a starting point for application
> > - RP, executed from BP as before, possibly still sandboxed by Chromium

Because you have EP in one process (the native component of the application)
and RP in the other (the web component of the applications) neither can
trusted to perform any security related function. Actually, the BP+EP+GP
can start out as a trusted component, but has to drop all privilege and
set all security attributes prior to invoking any application code.

> > In this picture there is no need for any of these processes to be
> > privileged. The new merged process would be started by
> > amd-session-launcher with already setup Smack label. That process
> > would no longer be responsible for security configuration and
> > enforcement. IMHO from security point of view that is way better than
> > we had before. Each application gets proper Smack sandbox without
> > sharing any processes at Crosswalk.
>
> Hi Rafał,
>
> That would be good but I'm seeing there is still a reason to consider BP
> as privileged: for implementing Web API, it is calling Cynara.

The Cynara checks are going to have to be removed. I am curious as
to how the resources that were managed by the BP in the prior design
are going to be managed in the dual-process model.

> I am also skeptical on the fact that BP will run without privileges. But

The BP can start with privilege, but will need to drop it before it goes
anywhere near application code. That is, until it invokes EP or GP or
forks off RP.  And of course, it can't make decisions about resource
access.

> I am not expert and should trust developers of crosswalk.

Trust should be based on understanding. If you don't understand
there is no reason you  should trust.