From: Crosswalk-dev
[mailto:crosswalk-dev-boun...@lists.crosswalk-project.org] On Behalf Of
Tomasz Iwanek
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2014 3:54 PM
To: 'Pozdnyakov, Mikhail'; 'Hur, Joone';
crosswalk-dev@lists.crosswalk-project.org
Cc: d...@lists.tizen.org
Subject: Re: [Crosswalk-dev] [Dev] [Intent to implement] Crosswalk uses Dual
process model on Tizen

Hello,

My comment was aimed to the fact of removing shared BP.

If we have single BP per application then it's SMACK label is fixed and BP
do not need to handle anything by itself.
Privileges to files are enforced by platform.

In actual situation, we have shared browser process. BP is needed to be
aware of which app (which RP) had issued file request.
Therefore additional code using security framework.

I just think it's not easy to maintain those two process models in parallel
so that security enforce limit to use just one of those two.

Regards,
Tomasz Iwanek