Robert Hettinga wrote:

> Do any of the ipsec folks out there have any idea whether the Palm III has
> the oomph to do IPSEC?

I do know that an old version of SSLeay was ported to it, and I intend
to port OpenSSL at some point. Good reasons for doing so will obviously
accelerate the process. Reducing the price of entry for doing C on a
Palm at all will help, too :-)

> I'm thinking about that active badge stuff, where you beam yourself an
> environment and file access onto the nearest larger machine...

Quite. Though all you really need is for the Palm to hold on to your
keys and do the setup stuff, right?

Cheers,

Ben.

--