--
At 09:24 PM 7/19/99 +0100, Ben Laurie wrote:
> So what you are saying is that you'd be happy to run your server
> forever on an inital charge of 128 bits of entropy and no more
> randomness ever?

Yes, though I would probably prefer an initial charge of 1684 bits of
entropy.  (the number of possible internal states of an RC4 state
machine used as a pseudo random number generator.)

 One can acquire that much entropy by catching mouse moves while the
setup wizard is running.

    --digsig
         James A. Donald
     Jz81PFtIbEupfsmW1nl8Lc7TZa5xOjPv9rkwt3k4
     4AxL7NSB+y+fd5GRQsKzuMrGusMga3Ea4aCFiinqS