Well, if it is made by Lucent, then we are probably talking about WaveLAN.

WaveLAN's used to offer a 56 bit DES chip option, but Lucent recently
"upgraded" the crypto used to 40 bit RC4. Even issued a big press release
about their new security features...

BTW, if anybody ever finds a strong-crypto wireless LAN solution let me
know. [To save time: yes, I am aware of IPSEC, SSL, etc. No, that's not what
I am looking for. So please don't send me bunch of email suggesting it. I
want the strong crypto built into the wireless LAN hardware].

Big thanks,
--Lucky Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>